When considering the layout of your office space it will also be necessary to decide on the specific materials to be used to construct the partitions. Here are some of the major benefits of using glass partitions in your office.
- Glass partitions can be used for dividing the office space into multiple partitioned areas, providing a sound and security barrier without compromising the lighting.
- Managers and supervisors are better able to track staff movements and workflow.
- Glass can also be used in conjunction with a range of films to create your company logo, signage, visual screens and fantastic graphic effects.
- The installation or reconfiguring of glass partitions can be done with the minimum of disruption to your business as it involves less material, less time, less tradesmen and no dust or debris.
- It creates an evenly illuminated spacious environment.